[ispcp] Draft agenda for conference call to be held Wednesday APRIL 15 but we commence the call at 13.30 UTC

Tony Holmes tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 15 07:16:03 UTC 2009

Dear ISPCP members

Draft Agenda for the call

*         Update from GNSO Reform Working Groups - major issues and
expectations

*         Future ISPCP involvement in GNSO Reform WGs - who does what

*         BC, IP & ISPCP notification to the Board on GNSO Reform

*         New GNSO Constituencies

*         Formal Communications between Constituencies and the Board

*         AoB

*         Date of next call

If you plan to join and have not received call in details please contact
either the secretariat or me for details.

Feel free to add/amend the agenda but please be aware that the call must end
after 90 minutes as other ICANN conference calls involving some members will
start at that time.

Regards

Tony