[ispcp] FW: ISPC input to IRT on trademark issues in new gTLDs

Tony Holmes tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 13 09:59:40 UTC 2009

Dear ISPCP Constituency members

Please see the note received from Steve Metalitz below and the invitation to
provide input to the IRT, either as a Constituency or individually. In view
of the very short timescale I'd like to propose that members of the ISPCP
submit individual responses but copy them to the ISPCP mailing list.

Regards

Tony

  _____