[ispcp] Election update for GNSO Counsillors

Tony Holmes tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Thu Oct 1 15:15:41 UTC 2009

Dear ISPCP members

Everyone should already be aware that the nomination period for new ISPCP
GNSO Councillors  is now over and we should have moved forward with the
election process. Unfortunately its recently become apparent there were some
problems with the mailing list across this period which appears to have
impacted the acceptance process required from nominees.  This note is to
advised everyone that the election process is now due to be launched
tomorrow with one week allowed for voting. The two successful candidates
will also receive travel support from ICANN to attend the Seoul meeting,
which underlines the urgency of completing this process.

If for any reason you do NOT receive details of the ballot by close of play
tomorrow, please let me know ASAP, otherwise I will assume the mailing list
is now working OK.

Regards

Tony