[ispcp] RE: IRT statement

Tony Holmes tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 30 23:38:42 UTC 2009

Jaime

I fully understand your point, but I fear that if ICANN don't stand up to
this task the proposed approach will not get the buy-in from some parties.
There would be a lot of nervousness about handing this off.

On that basis I'd prefer to stick with the text s drafted, (I also believe
this has already been submitted?)

Regards

Tony