[ispcp] AOC

Tonyarholmes@btinternet.com tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 27 08:20:44 UTC 2010

Wolf-Ulrich/Olivier

Whilst there's certainly some logic to Tim's suggestion, I do not believe it
would be acceptable for ICANN to delay this review for 3 years.

The GNSO review has a different remit and it  doesn't comply with the strict
requirements set out as part of the AoC. Any delay will only result in
further attacks on ICANN, particularly if it can be argued that the delay
was engineered by parties with a vested interest in the existing
arrangements.

The point you make about the workload is also valid, it's something all of
the key people within ICANN are struggling with. However I don't believe the
AoC requirements can be delayed on that count.

Tony