[ispcp] ICANN Nairobi

MARUYAMA Naomasa maruyama at nic.ad.jp
Sat Feb 20 19:31:40 UTC 2010

Hi frieds,

This is Masa Maruyama.

Recently I learnt by Japanese media that the Japanese Crown Prince
will make an official visit to Kenya from 10th March to 13th March.
I think this not a good news for us because in such a case, the
government might put its major police power for such an important
guest, and we could expect less assistance by the police.

Owing to the web page of the Imperial Household, his itinerary is the
followings:

Mar. 10: Arriving Nairobi from Accra(Ghana),
Mar. 11: Departing Nairobi for Nanyuki(Kenya),
Mar. 12: Arriving Nairobi from Nanyuki,
Mar. 13: Departing Nairobi for Rome.

I anticipate we will have lots of trouble in getting to the airport on
13th March, Saturday.

Regards,

Masa.

----