[ispcp] RES: Call on August 3

Tonyarholmes@btinternet.com tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 27 19:43:16 UTC 2010

Masa

I fully understand your difficulties. This call has been scheduled for a
while and I'm reluctant to change it now as other members have made their
arrangements to fit with this. The meeting will cover all current GNSO
issues prior to the following Council meeting. However I appreciate your
concerns over VI and will try and accommodate them.

During this meeting we will only look to review the draft position statement
that Tony Harris is leading on. The final statement can be agreed via email.
Can I suggest that you link up with Tony by email prior to the call and work
with him to produce a draft? If that results in you adopting opposing
positions, perhaps that can be made clear in the draft.

Hopefully that means you won't have to be present on the call, as its at
such an early hour in Japan.

Regards

Tony