[ispcp] ISPCP call

alain.bidron at orange-ftgroup.com alain.bidron at orange-ftgroup.com
Fri Nov 26 09:08:10 UTC 2010

Preference for 16:00 UTC, but I can participate at 17:00 as well.
Regards

[http://www.francetelecom.com/sirius/logos_mail/orange_logo.gif]

Alain Bidron
FT/PRESIDENCE/NCPI/NAD/EAS/NAN

Head of Naming Addressing Numbering Unit

tel.    + 33 1 57 36 17 24

mob. + 33 6 87 65 90 94
alain.bidron at orange-ftgroup.com<mailto:alain.bidron at orange-ftgroup.com>

[http://www.francetelecom.com/sirius/logos_mail/ampersand.gif]