[ispcp] WG: [council] Re: Letter to GAC and ccNSO re Consumer metrics

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Wed Aug 17 09:41:51 UTC 2011

 All,

Prior to the ISPCP call on my schedule today - I'm hopefully correct - I'd like to give you notice of a draft letter potentially to be sent to GAC and ccNSO and Stéphane's related comment. I'd appreciate your opinion on that during the call in order to forward an ISPCP opinion to the council chair.

Hear you soon.

Kind regards
Wolf-Ulrich