[ispcp] Proposed change to conference call date for August

Anthony Harris harris at cabase.org.ar
Wed Aug 17 15:35:31 UTC 2011

I can make it on Monday 22nd, but
not on Tuesday 23rd.

Tony Harris
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Thomas Rickert
  To: ispcp at icann.org
  Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 8:34 AM
  Subject: Fwd: [ispcp] Proposed change to conference call date for August

  Dear all,

  I guess that the call will not take place and I will not dial-in, unless you advise otherwise.

  Best,
  Thomas

  Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail:

    Von: Tony Holmes <tonyarholmes at btinternet.com>

    Datum: 18. Juli 2011 16:38:21 MESZ

    An: <ispcp at icann.org>

    All

    The recently circulated notes from last week’s ISPCP conference call shows the time/date for the next call as 14.00 hours 17 August. Unfortunately I now have a conflicting business commitment which would prohibit me participating in any call that week. I would like to propose Monday 22nd August or Tuesday 23rd August at the same time as  alternatives.

    Please let me know if this is acceptable.

    Regards

    Tony

  Thomas Rickert, Rechtsanwalt
  Schollmeyer &  Rickert Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft m.b.H. (i.e. law firm)
  Geschäftsführer / CEO: Torsten Schollmeyer, Thomas Rickert
  HRB 9262, AG Bonn

  Büro / Office Bonn:
  Kaiserplatz 7-9, 53113 Bonn, Germany
  Phone: +49 (0)228 74 898 - 0

  Büro / Office Frankfurt a.M.:
  Friedrichstrasse 63, 60323 Frankfurt, Germany
  Phone: +49 (0)69 714 021 - 56

  Zentralfax: +49 (0)228 74 898 - 66

  mailto: rickert at anwaelte.de
  skype-id: trickert