[ispcp] Proposed change to conference call date for August

Anthony Harris harris at cabase.org.ar
Mon Aug 22 15:11:25 UTC 2011

I can do both.

Tony
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tony Holmes
  To: ispcp at icann.org
  Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 7:33 AM
  Subject: RE: [ispcp] Proposed change to conference call date for August

  All

  Many thanks to Thomas for picking this up and referring to the email below. I never received any feedback to my proposal to rearrange the call for either today or tomorrow. Therefore having just returned from a week away on business where I had limited opportunity to access email, I'd like to propose the call does take place tomorrow but 1 hour earlier. That is Tuesday 23rd August at 13.00 UTC. If that's not possible for the majority of members an alternative is Tuesday 30th August at either 13.00 or 14.00 UTC.

  Please respond promptly to the list if indicating if you are able to make the call tomorrow.

  Regards

  Tony