AW: [ispcp] Proposed change to conference call date for August

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Mon Jul 18 21:38:35 UTC 2011

Either date seems to be managable for me.

Kind regards
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben

Deutsche Telekom AG
Service Headquarters
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben
Am Propsthof 49-51, 53121 Bonn, Germany
+49 2244 873999 (Phone)
+49 2244 873955 (Fax)
+49 151 1452 5867 (Mobile)
E-Mail: knobenw at telekom.de
www.telekom.com <http://www.telekom.com/>

Life is for sharing.

Deutsche Telekom AG
Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Ulrich Lehner (Chairman)
Board of Management: René Obermann (Chairman),
Dr. Manfred Balz, Reinhard Clemens, Niek Jan van Damme,
Timotheus Höttges, Edward R. Kozel, Thomas Sattelberger
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Bonn HRB 6794
Registered office: Bonn
WEEE reg. no. DE50478376

Big changes start small - conserve resources by not printing every e-mail.