AW: [ispcp] Board seat elections

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Tue Mar 22 12:02:12 UTC 2011

Yes, I can.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich

________________________________

	Von: owner-ispcp at gnso.icann.org [mailto:owner-ispcp at gnso.icann.org] Im Auftrag von Tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
	Gesendet: Sonntag, 20. März 2011 23:30
	An: ispcp at icann.org; Thomas Rickert
	Betreff: [ispcp] Board seat elections

	Dear ISPCP members

	Those of you who attended the San Francisco meeting will be aware of the ongoing discussions taking place concerning the GNSO Board elections for the seat currently held by Rita Rodin.  Further discussion has now taken place between CSG executives concerning both the process and potential candidates.

	On that basis it would be timely to hold a short call to provide an update. Therefore you will shortly be receiving details of an ISPCP call scheduled for 15.00 UTC on Tuesday 22nd March. I appreciate many people will be very busy this week but anticipate being able to complete the call within 30 minutes.

	Could you please let me know if you are able to participate.

	Thanks

	Tony