[ispcp] RAA motion

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Wed Oct 5 12:08:48 UTC 2011

The following motion regarding the RAA (attached) nwill be on the
council's table tomorrow for consideration. It was entered by K. Rosette
and has also support from the BC. Support could also be expected within
the NCSG but opposition from the CPH.
Question: any concern that the ISPCP council members show support? Maybe
we could ask for deferment in case we need more internal discussion. The
topic would then come up in Dakar again.
Let's discuss about that during our call lateron.

As I understand we'll have more topics on the agenda.
- council members + chair + VC election
- JAS report status
- Outreach Task Force charter?

Hear you soon
Wolf-Ulrich
 <<09282011 RAA motion Amended Process B.DOC>>