[ispcp] WG: Support for RAP Motion at the Sep 22 council meeting

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Sun Sep 18 08:13:41 UTC 2011

I think we could support the motion - unless any ISPCP member having
Ry/Rr interests is against

*	"requesting an issues report to evauate whether a minimum
baseline of registration abuse provisions should be created for all in
scope ICANN agreements".

Strong opposition from the contracted parties house can be expected.

Any comments?

Kind regards
Wolf-Ulrich