AW: [ispcp] Nomination for GNSO Council representatives

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Fri Sep 30 17:12:39 UTC 2011

I second the nomination

Kind regards
Wolf-Ulrich

________________________________

	Von: owner-ispcp at gnso.icann.org [mailto:owner-ispcp at gnso.icann.org] Im Auftrag von António Tavares
	Gesendet: Freitag, 30. September 2011 16:24
	An: ispcp at icann.org
	Cc: tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
	Betreff: [ispcp] Nomination for GNSO Council representatives

	I´m very  pleased to nominate Jayme Wagner from Brasil to the GNSO Council.

	During last years Jayme worked very hard in the Brazilian Internet Steering Committee as representative of the ISP´s and in parallel have a very positive participation in the ICANN  activities , being present in the most of the international meetings and taking strong decisions on the project of the new Constituencies organization among oothers.

	I strongly recommend the name of our dear colleague Jayme

	Best Regards

	Antonio Tavares