[ispcp] WG: SSR Review Team - Public comment period

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Fri Apr 13 06:23:55 UTC 2012

I think we should discuss this at our next call on 24 April; all war encouraged to provide comments to the report.

In addition we should discuss the topic "WhoIs Access". This is still pending at council according to the minutes of the meeting before San José:

"Wolf-Ulrich Knoben requested that the proposal to end the work on Whois access should be removed from the consent agenda and  should remain an item on the main GNSO agenda. He suggested that constituency/stakeholder members work with Staff to identify a path forward and that the topic be further discussed at the Costa Rica meetings. "

The question is related to the WhoIs Service Requirements - Survey Working Group who took a decision not yet to investigate the WhoIs access topic. It would be in our interest if we could come up with options about how the council should deal with the matter in future. Ideas are welcome.
Maybe together with providing some ideas Liz should be asked about staff's view.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich