[ispcp] Cross Community Working Groups

KnobenW at telekom.de KnobenW at telekom.de
Tue Jan 10 14:36:59 UTC 2012

All,

As promised at today's call I attach the Draft Principles for CCWGs
which are for GNSO Council Review next week.
Please let me know any questions/ideas about.

BTW Tony (Holmes): as we fixed the next call for Jan 26, could you pls.
Let Gisella know about in order to manage the adigo facilites?

Kind regards
Wolf-Ulrich
  <<Draft Principles for CWGs for GNSO Council Review 23 Dec 2011.pdf>>