[ispcp] REMINDER/ ISPCP Call / 03 October 2012 at 1400 UTC

tony holmes tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 3 07:44:56 UTC 2012

Thanks Akinori

Really useful update!

Best
Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ispcp at gnso.icann.org [mailto:owner-ispcp at gnso.icann.org] On
Behalf Of MAEMURA Akinori
Sent: 03 October 2012 02:32
To: tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Cc: ispcp at icann.org
Subject: Re: [ispcp] REMINDER/ ISPCP Call / 03 October 2012 at 1400 UTC

Dear all,

I am afraid I won't be able to attend.

Here's my update on the outreach in RIR arena.

ARIN:
Policy Analyst Einar Bohlin is taking care of the presentation.
Mikey has kindly accepted to be the presenter, but will not attend the
meeting in person.
ARIN prefers to have the presentation in person.
Remote presentation is still being sought.

AfriNIC:
Comms Manager George Nyabuga accepted our request.
Mark Elkins is assumed as the presenter, but still to be coordinated
further.

LACNIC:
Comms Manager Ernesto Majo told me to find a slot out of busy agenda I will
be there in Montevideo for APNIC's business, but I'd like to ask someone
local to do presentation in a local language.
Tony Harris, Osvaldo, Jaime, could you do it?  We can talk about and decide
it in Toronto if it be better.
The slides are currently only in English.  Spanish version, if preferred,
needs to be developed.

Hope it works for you.

Akinori

In message <003f01cda0d3$6ce6efb0$46b4cf10$@btinternet.com>