[ispcp] REMINDER/ ISPCP Call / 03 October 2012 at 1400 UTC

MAEMURA Akinori maem at nic.ad.jp
Wed Oct 24 13:09:35 UTC 2012

Update on RIR outreach:

In message <201210110143.DJD73430.NFBN at nic.ad.jp>
   "Re: [ispcp] REMINDER/ ISPCP Call / 03 October 2012 at 1400 UTC"
   "MAEMURA Akinori <maem at nic.ad.jp>" wrote:

| Hi there,
|
| An update:
|
| In message <201210031031.JHD51077.FNNB at nic.ad.jp>
|    "Re: [ispcp] REMINDER/ ISPCP Call / 03 October 2012 at 1400 UTC"
|    "MAEMURA Akinori <maem at nic.ad.jp>" wrote:

| |
| | Dear all,
| |
| | I am afraid I won't be able to attend.
| |
| | Here's my update on the outreach in RIR arena.
| |
| | ARIN:
| | Policy Analyst Einar Bohlin is taking care of the presentation.
| | Mikey has kindly accepted to be the presenter, but will not attend the meeting in person.
| | ARIN prefers to have the presentation in person.
| | Remote presentation is still being sought.
| |
| Found that remote presentation will not be served.
| Izumi Okutani, JPNIC but for IP Address Department, who is attending ARIN this time, accept to make a presentation for me.
| Einar agreed on it and is finding a timeslot.

We got the timeslot on this Thursday 11:30am Dallas time.
https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/ARIN-XXX/agenda.html
Izumi OKUTANI of JPNIC is making the presentation for us.
I've already given her some background and the aim of this.

| |
| | AfriNIC:
| | Comms Manager George Nyabuga accepted our request.
| | Mark Elkins is assumed as the presenter, but still to be coordinated further.
| |
Mark Elkins has confirmed this.
Adenda is still to be published.

| |
| | LACNIC:
| | Comms Manager Ernesto Majo told me to find a slot out of busy agenda
| | I will be there in Montevideo for APNIC's business, but I'd like to ask someone local to do presentation in a local language.
| | Tony Harris, Osvaldo, Jaime, could you do it?  We can talk about and decide it in Toronto if it be better.
| | The slides are currently only in English.  Spanish version, if preferred, needs to be developed.
| |
Secured a lightning Talk slot in 11:30--12:00 on Wednesday 31st October.
http://www2.lacnic.net/en/eventos/lacnicxviii/agenda/lacnog2012.html
Tony Harris will make the presentation.  Thank you Tony!

I checked my schedule during LACNIC meeting week and found that I will miss Tony's presentation due to the meeting of our main purpose. :-(   It's a shame!

Akinori

| |
| | Hope it works for you.
| |
| | Akinori
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| | In message <003f01cda0d3$6ce6efb0$46b4cf10$@btinternet.com>
| |    "RE: [ispcp] REMINDER/ ISPCP Call / 03 October 2012 at 1400 UTC"
| |    ""tony holmes" <tonyarholmes at btinternet.com>" wrote:
| |
| | |
| | | This is a multipart message in MIME format.
| | |
| | |
| | | Many thanks Gisella
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | | Tony
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | | Dear All,
| | |
| | |
| | | Please note that the next ISPCP call is scheduled on Wednesday 03 October
| | | 2012 at 1400 UTC.
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | | To check your local time:
| | |
| | | http://tinyurl.com/brbnzvc
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | | Please find the dial-in details below:
| | |
| | | Participant Passcode:          Participant: 3429 #
| | |
| | | Dial-in numbers:  <http://www.adigo.com/icann/> http://www.adigo.com/icann/
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | | Thank you.
| | |
| | | Kind regards,
| | |
| | | Gisella
| | |
| | | -----------------
| | |
| | | Gisella Gruber
| | |
| | | GNSO Secretariat Staff
| | |
| | | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | | Email: gisella.gruber at icann.org