[ispcp] [ispcp] ISPCP call

tony holmes tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 11 13:49:31 UTC 2013

I was sure the details had been circulated but with everything else going on
I may be wrong. Apologies, particularly as this was the date we agreed in
LA. Its best think we postpone  and reschedule.

How does Thursday 14th Feb at 16.30 UTC work?

This also means we need to fix the provisional agenda for our ISPCP meeting
in Beijing via email. I'll circulate a proposal later.

Regards
tony