[ispcp] testing -- everybody on ISPCP list can ignore -- except Wolf-Ulrich

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Wed Feb 13 17:00:27 UTC 2013

OK, all you other ISPCP list members can ignore this message.  we're testing Wolf-Ulrich's email here

Wolf-Ulrich, you're getting 3 copies of this message

	- one to your t-online.de address directly

	- one to your Gmail address (to make sure you see it)

	- one to via ISPCP list

why don't you check and make sure you got all three.  if you did, we've done it!

thanks Glen and Gisella!

mikey

>>> http://www.t-online.de/abuse