[ispcp] Re: Updated Agenda and Logistical Information-- GNSO-NCPH January 2013 LA Meeting Planning

WUK wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Tue Jan 22 15:23:15 UTC 2013

Tony and all,

at the ISPCP call yesterday we developed the following re the intercessional meeting in LA and the advance CSG call today.

Tuesday morning agenda (CSG talk with Fadi, 1.5-2 hrs):
- Outreach: ICANN's role and responsibility
- WhoIS-project: overall targets and challenges
- GNSO review: early SG engagement in developing the review criteria
- Internet Governance after WCIT: Fadi's views on ICANN's role

Tuesday afternoon:
- stakeholder engagement: 	outreach shall be a main topic
							Mikey to contribute about ISPCP wiki

Organizational arrangements:
- Tuesday morning 1.5-2 hrs available for CSG / ISPCP internal meetings
- Is there space and need for an NCPH meeting besides the main agenda to discuss common issues?
- remote participation: all please indicate your name on the agenda attached where you would like to participate remotely and return to me! Glen shall organize the facilities.
- Tuesday night reception: so far no ISPCP invites

I'm scheduled to arrive LAX airport on Monday at 12:40 pm. So I could be available later in the afternoon for a prep drink prior to CSG dinner.

What's other attendees' plan?

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich