[ispcp] FW: Non Contracted Parties House Inter-sessional Information

tony holmes tonyarholmes at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 30 01:02:56 UTC 2013

FYI

From: Glen de Saint Géry [mailto:Glen at icann.org]
Sent: 30 January 2013 00:33
To: Marilyn Cade ; Benedetta Rossi <bc-secretariat at icann.org>
(bc-secretariat at icann.org); Rosette, Kristina; Metalitz, Steven; Claudio
DiGangi (cdigangi at inta.org); tony holmes (tonyarholmes at btinternet.com);
Novoa, Osvaldo; Wolf-Ulrich.Knoben at t-online.de; Robin Gross; William Drake;
Alain Berranger
Cc: gnso-secs at icann.org; Robert Hoggarth; David Olive; Susie Johnson
Subject: Non Contracted Parties House Inter-sessional Information

Dear All,

All the information relating to the Non Contracted Parties House
Inter-sessional  meeting on Tuesday 28 and Wednesday 29 January 2013 can be
found on the Wiki pages
https://community.icann.org/display/ncph/InterSessional+-+January+2013

Whether you are attending the meeting in person or by remote means, within
the pages of this wiki space, you will find general information about the
venue, agenda, and related topics. If you find that something important is
missing, please alert one of our GNSO Staff personnel and we will work to
locate and publish the information as quickly as possible.

For meeting transcripts, documents, presentations, etc., please consult:

*	2013 GNSO-NCPH Intersessional Meeting Agenda
<https://community.icann.org/display/ncph/2013+GNSO-NCPH+Intersessional+Meet
ing+Agenda>
*	Documents <https://community.icann.org/display/ncph/Documents>
*	Presentations
<https://community.icann.org/display/ncph/Presentations>
*	Transcripts <https://community.icann.org/display/ncph/Transcripts>

Please be so kind as to share this information with your groups so that they
can follow via the transcripts that will be posted as soon as they are
received.

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen