[ispcp] Re: REMINDER: Meeting Invitation/ ISPCP OUTREACH COMMITTEE CALL

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Thu Oct 10 14:05:00 UTC 2013

hm…

i wonder if i goofed this up.  we just had a call, where the Outreach committee met.  i wonder if we should change this one to an ISPCP "general" call?

i think i'll copy the whole list and see how this time works for other people.

sorry about the confusion -- can you all check your calendars and see whether time time would work for you?

thanks,

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)