[ispcp] CENTR-Paper-IG_landscape_this_year_and_next-20131219 | CENTR

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Sat Jan 4 15:10:13 UTC 2014

Thanks Mikey, very good overview. Do you know the source? I mean, who wrote the article?

In this context Wolfgang Kleinwaechter’s article is valuable as well: http://www.circleid.com/posts/20131231_internet_governance_outlook_2014_good_news_bad_news_no_news/.
It’s focusing on roadmap alternatives which may be of interest to the 1net participants, too.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich