[ispcp] RV: [council] FW: Letter from Cherine Chalaby

Novoa, Osvaldo onovoa at antel.com.uy
Tue Jun 17 14:47:00 UTC 2014

Dear all,
I think you should be aware of this letter, in summary the NGPC is requesting the GNSO to review, amend or modify an aproved policy in order to align it with a request from the GAC.
When we discussed the policy we also discussed GAC's requests.
Best regards,

[cid:843564214 at 17062014-0FA3]Osvaldo Novoa
Subgerente General
Antel
Guatemala 1075, Nivel 22
Montevideo, 11800