[ispcp] question: the RSSAC is meeting at the Singapore meeting -- should we try to invite them to our session?

Izumi Okutani izumi at nic.ad.jp
Tue Mar 4 03:55:18 UTC 2014

I would personally be quite interested to hear what their latest activities.

Are we likely to have anything we would like to discuss with or ask
RSSAC members as ISPCP in addition to the public meeting? If we do, I
think it's a good idea to see if they can join us.

Thanks Mikey for raising this.

Izumi