[ispcp] Fwd: ICANN News Alert -- IDN Variant TLDs – LGR Procedure Implementation – Maximal Starting Repertoire Version 1 is Now Open for Public Comment

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Tue Mar 4 12:45:21 UTC 2014

hi all,

this is a very interesting read for those of us who are following the IDN Variant issue.  Section A “introduction, motivations and background” is an excellent read for those of us (like me) that are still a little uncertain of our understanding of this issue.

mikey

Begin forwarded message:

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)