[ispcp] Fw: Near-Final CSG Agendas for Singapore

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Thu Mar 13 14:53:37 UTC 2014

FYI

From: Elisa Cooper
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 3:41 PM
To: mailto:krosette at cov.com ; mailto:tonyarholmes at btinternet.com ; mailto:tony.holmes at synetergy.com ; mailto:wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de ; mailto:met at msk.com ; mailto:marilynscade at hotmail.com ; mailto:cdigangi at inta.org
Subject: Near-Final CSG Agendas for Singapore

CSG Leaders,

Please find below near-final agendas for the meetings in Singapore. The asterisks below indicate BC member interest – if you’d like to highlight the topics of greatest interest to your members, that would be extremely helpful so that I can ensure we allocate enough time for discussion of those topics.

In addition – I think we need to propose to the NCPH a way forward for the Board seat election – any thoughts here?

Best,

Elisa

Elisa Cooper

Senior Director of Product Marketing

MarkMonitor, Part of Thomson Reuters

Elisa Cooper

Chair

ICANN Business Constituency

208 389-5779 PH

Discussion with ICANN Board Members, Bruce Tonkin and Bill Graham

Sunday, March 23rd , 7:30am – 9:00am

Topics for Discussion:

§  Name Collisions***

§  ICANN Globalization**

§  Outstanding New gTLD Issues**

§  Impact to ICANN from Internet Governance activities (budget, resources, etc.)**

§  CEO and Board Accountability**

§  FY15 Budget*

§  Strategy Panel Recommendations (Top Down and Crowdsourcing)

Closed CSG Meeting to Prepare for Board Discussions

Sunday, March 23rd, 4:30pm – 6:30pm

Topics for Discussion:

§  IG update***

§  Name Collisions***

§  Outstanding New gTLD Issues**

§  ICANN Globalization**

§  CEO and Board Accountability**

§  Board Feedback Mechanisms*

§  Impact to ICANN from Internet Governance activities (budget, resources, etc.)

§  Budget

§  ATRT

§  Strategy Panel Recommendations (Top Down and Crowdsourcing)

Breakfast with the Governmental Advisory Committee

Tuesday, March 25, 8:00am – 9:15am

Topics for Discussion:

§  Improvements for Cooperation between the GNSO and the GAC

§  Internet Governance

Open CSG Meeting

Tuesday, March 25, 9:45 am - 11:05 am

9:45am – 9:55am: Welcome and Agenda Review

9:55am – 10:25am: Meet with SSAC

10:25am – 11:05am: Final prep for Board

CSG Meeting with ICANN Board

Tuesday, March 25, 11:15pm - 12:15pm