[ispcp] Fwd: NTIA announcement - please join the call

Novoa, Osvaldo onovoa at antel.com.uy
Sat Mar 15 16:18:59 UTC 2014

FYI

Inicio del mensaje reenviado:

De: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen at icann.org<mailto:Glen at icann.org>>
Fecha: 14 de marzo de 2014 22:27:59 GMT-3
Para: "tony holmes (tonyarholmes at btinternet.com<mailto:tonyarholmes at btinternet.com>)" <tonyarholmes at btinternet.com<mailto:tonyarholmes at btinternet.com>>, Mike O'Connor <mike at haven2.com<mailto:mike at haven2.com>>, WUKnoben <wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de<mailto:wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de>>, "Novoa, Osvaldo" <onovoa at Antel.com.uy<mailto:onovoa at Antel.com.uy>>
Asunto: NTIA announcement - please join the call

Please note the  invitation from Fadi Chehadé and please distribute to all your members.
You are invited to join Board Chair Steve Crocker and me on a brief community call to discuss today¹s announcement that stewardship of the Internet technical functions will transfer from the U.S. government to the Internet¹s global multistakeholder community. ICANN¹s role in managing these functions and the Domain Name System will not change.
This call is just the beginning of a community-wide dialogue about the development of the transitional process. In the coming months, we will rely heavily on you, our community members, to determine the best way to achieve this long-awaited goal.
I look forward to speaking with you soon, and in the future, on this important and exciting development. And please note, we had planned to talk to you about this on Sunday, but unfortunately the NTIA had to move their announcement up to today as it was leaked to the media.
Saturday, 15 March
Time is 1400-1500 UTC

GMT/UTC - 14:00, Saturday
Istanbul - 16:00, Saturday
Washington, D.C. - 10:00, Saturday
Los Angeles - 07:00, Saturday
Brussels - 15:00, Saturday
Singapore - 22:00, Saturday
Tokyo - 23:00, Saturday
London - 14:00, Saturday
Toronto - 10:00, Saturday
Stockholm - 15:00, Saturday

1 (800) 550-6865,56282#
Adigo phone information:
US Access Number: 213 233 3193
US Toll Free Access Number: 800 550 6865
International Adigo phone numbers: http://adigo.com/icann/
 Conference ID: 56282
Adigo Conference US Access Number: 213 233 3193 Conf. ID 56282
For international Adigo phone numbers go to: http://adigo.com/icann/

Please let us know if you need a  dial-out gnso-secs at icann.org<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org>
Thank you.

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat
gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org<mailto:gnso.secretariat at gnso.icann.org>
http://gnso.icann.org

El presente correo y cualquier posible archivo adjunto está dirigido únicamente al destinatario del mensaje y contiene información que puede ser confidencial. Si Ud. no es el destinatario correcto por favor notifique al remitente respondiendo anexando este mensaje y elimine inmediatamente el e-mail y los posibles archivos adjuntos al mismo de su sistema. Está prohibida cualquier utilización, difusión o copia de este e-mail por cualquier persona o entidad que no sean las específicas destinatarias del mensaje. ANTEL no acepta ninguna responsabilidad con respecto a cualquier comunicación que haya sido emitida incumpliendo nuestra Política de Seguridad de la Información

This e-mail and any attachment is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not intended recipient please inform the sender immediately, answering this e-mail and delete it as well as the attached files. Any use, circulation or copy of this e-mail by any person or entity that is not the specific addressee(s) is prohibited. ANTEL is not responsible for any communication emitted without respecting our Information Security Policy.