[ispcp] Re: [council] Message from Policy & Implementation WG

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Sun Mar 16 15:03:40 UTC 2014

hi all,

these look great.  i marked them up with the questions that popped out at me as i read them.  i was doing this mostly as notes to myself and intended to just bring these up on Saturday.  but i’ve attached them to this reply in case time grows tight in Singapore.  these are my reactions as an individual and have not been reviewed by the ISPCP.

great start!

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)