[ispcp] Fwd: [Gnso-igo-ingo-crp] IGO-INGO Curative Rights Working Group co-chairs

Novoa, Osvaldo onovoa at Antel.com.uy
Fri Jan 12 19:31:58 UTC 2018

Dear all,
For your information, there’s been a conflict in this WG between the chairs and some members regarding the Chairs objectivity the transparency, which has caused a delay in the work of the group.
Unfortunately I wasn’t able to participate in yesterday`s call, but it seems that it was totally unproductive and there is going to be a new call next week, in which I will try to participate.
One of the main issues is the use of anonymous polling to reach decisions, which some say is against Working Groups Guidelines and others that it restricts the transparency of the WG decisions.
I hope it can be solve quickly and we can continue with our work.
I will keep you all informed of the results of the call.
Best regards,
Osvaldo

El presente correo y cualquier posible archivo adjunto está dirigido únicamente al destinatario del mensaje y contiene información que puede ser confidencial. Si Ud. no es el destinatario correcto por favor notifique al remitente respondiendo anexando este mensaje y elimine inmediatamente el e-mail y los posibles archivos adjuntos al mismo de su sistema. Está prohibida cualquier utilización, difusión o copia de este e-mail por cualquier persona o entidad que no sean las específicas destinatarias del mensaje. ANTEL no acepta ninguna responsabilidad con respecto a cualquier comunicación que haya sido emitida incumpliendo nuestra Política de Seguridad de la Información

This e-mail and any attachment is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not intended recipient please inform the sender immediately, answering this e-mail and delete it as well as the attached files. Any use, circulation or copy of this e-mail by any person or entity that is not the specific addressee(s) is prohibited. ANTEL is not responsible for any communication emitted without respecting our Information Security Policy.