[ispcp] RV: Comments from the Internet Service Providers and Connectivity Providers constituency

Novoa, Osvaldo onovoa at Antel.com.uy
Mon May 7 14:16:37 UTC 2018

Dear Wolf-Ulrich,
I fully support Alain’s report. If nobody objects it should be sent today to ICANN.
Best regards,
Osvaldo Novoa

De: alain.bidron at orange.com [mailto:alain.bidron at orange.com]
Enviado el: viernes, 04 de mayo de 2018 01:13 p.m.
Para: WUKnoben; Tony Holmes; Novoa, Osvaldo; Harris Anthony
Asunto: Fwd: Comments from the Internet Service Providers and Connectivity Providers constituency

Dear colleagues.
As promised, I have tried to draft an ISPCP response (see document attached) to the draft report on NomCom review.
The deadline is May 7 23:59 UTC.
Unfortunately (for ISPCP) I am still in the US and my availability and connectivity  will be limited. My flight back to France will be May 7 th.
I have not circulated it to the whole ISPCP list because I may not be in a position to respond, to modify or post an improved document to ICANN .
Please I need some help.
Regards
Alain.

Début du message transféré :