[ispcp] Pilot Holistic Review

Osvaldo Novoa osvaldo.j.novoa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 14:16:10 UTC 2023

Dear all,
The revised Term of Reference (TOR) for the Pilot Holistic Review (PHR), decided by the Board following ATRT3 Report, will be published by the end of this month.  For those that didn’t had the chance to participate in the webinar regarding this issue I am enclosing a copy of the slides presented at the webinar.  I participated in ATRT3, and in the meetings of the team that prepared the first TOR for the PHR and in the meetings of the team that prepared this revised TOR, so please fill free to contact me if you have some doubts or need some further clarification.
Best regards,
Osvaldo