[ispcp] Request for comments

Christian Dawson dawson at i2coalition.com
Tue Jun 11 15:04:10 UTC 2024

Osvaldo,

Thank you for this.

A couple of notes and thoughts on my end.

1) Regarding the Transfer Policy Review Working Group, I note that we have previously supported recommendations 1, 2, 3, and 4. I personally stand by our support of the work of the PDP group, and would not support standing with the BC and IPC in their objections.

2) I would enthusiastically support your candidacy to represent the ISPCP in the Pilot Holistic Review.

All the best,

Christian Dawson
Executive Director
i2Coalition <http://i2coalition.com/>