[ispcp] Candidate Statement

Osvaldo Novoa osvaldo.j.novoa at gmail.com
Tue May 28 12:27:22 UTC 2024

Dear Colleagues,

I must thank Christian, and all the ISPCP members who seconded it, for my nomination to the GNSO CouncilI and gratefully accept this nomination. I would be honored to serve again as GNSO Councilor representing the ISPCP.

I am an engineer and have been working in the telecommunications industry for over 40 years.  I have participated in ICANN since 2008, in our constituency I have been involved in different roles (Working groups, GNSO Council, NomCom, Standing Selection Committee, etc.) since 2012 and hope to continue doing so in the near future.

I have a clear idea of ICANN’s processes and of the ISPCP's interests and, if elected, I am sure I can present and defend them.  There are important issues developing in ICANN, in particular the Pilot Holistic Review and the SubPro, and it is important that the ISPCP participate in them and makes its voice hear, I hope I can help with this also.

Once again, thank you all for your support.

Best regards,

Osvaldo Novoa