[ksk-change] Keeping two KSK keys long term

Bolivar, Al abolivar at verisign.com
Thu Oct 2 17:13:56 UTC 2014

Tomofumi,

In the scenario you are talking about the adversary would gain access to
both HSMs at one of the facilities right? Then you could still use the
other two HSMs you have at the other facility, provided they didn¹t get
access to the smart cards (credentials) as well. You could then import the
KSK into new HSMs via the APP cards.

Thanks,

Al