[ksk-change] Promoting remote participation in today's ICANN 51 workshop

Dan York york at isoc.org
Thu Oct 16 14:18:30 UTC 2014

FYI, to help potentially promote more remote participation in today's public workshop, I put out the following post this morning:

http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/blog/2014/10/root-dnssec-ksk-rollover-workshop-streaming-live-from-icann-51/

(with a shortened URL of http://wp.me/p4eijv-5lj <http://wp.me/p4eijv-5lj> )

Feel free to pass that link along to anyone you know who might be interested.  Please note that while the page on the ICANN 51 site *has* been updated - http://la51.icann.org/en/schedule/thu-dnssec-key-rollover - it now lists the times as 9:30-13:30.

The plan as far as I know it is still to start at 9:00am after the SSAC Public Meeting ends and aim to finish up by noon.  We do, though, have the room until 13:30 if we wish to continue discussions.

Talk to many of you soon,
Dan

--
Dan York
Senior Content Strategist, Internet Society

http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/