[ksk-rollover] root zone KSK rollover operations workshop planning

David Conrad david.conrad at icann.org
Thu Sep 18 14:17:37 UTC 2014

Hi Peter,

On Sep 18, 2014, at 12:17 AM, Peter Koch <pk at DENIC.DE> wrote:
> where can I find some info on the group/org(s) behind this,

Not entirely sure what you mean. ICANN is (obviously) sponsoring the workshops and I think I can say folks involved in managing the root KSK are interested in the outcome. Do you mean who is participating in the workshops?

> a timeline and the intended way of decision making (to the extent applicable)?

At this point, we’re in exploratory mode, primarily focused on understanding the potential issues.  Neither a timeline nor a decision making process have been nailed down (as far as I know).

Regards,
-drc