[ksk-rollover] root zone KSK rollover operations workshop planning

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.email
Thu Sep 18 18:27:40 UTC 2014

On 9/18/14 10:10 AM, Paul Hoffman wrote:
> Michael:
>
> If you are not sure what I meant, please ask offline. Everything you imputed on what I said was wrong.

Paul,

Rather than being intentionally cryptic, why don't you illuminate your
argument for the group?

FWIW, I agree with Michael's analysis, and am also in agreement with the
thought processes that lead to the conclusions that we need to do a KSK
rollover, and that sooner is better. If you have solid reasoning that
refutes any of those points I for one would like to hear it.

Doug