[ksk-change] Still a plan for a Public Root KSK Rollover Workshop at ICANN 52 in Singapore?

Joe Abley jabley at hopcount.ca
Tue Jan 13 14:49:58 UTC 2015

Hey,

If you have a design team selected in time for Singapore and enough of them
are already planning to be there, it sounds like a good idea for them to
sit down face-to-face and scope out the work that needs to be done.

I don't see a great need for a public meeting until the design team has
something substantive to share and get feedback on, though (scope,
timeline, design, whatever).

Joe

Aue Te Ariki! He toki ki roto taku mahuna!