[ksk-rollover] 答复: Observation on Large response issue during Yeti KSK rollover

Davey Song(宋林健) ljsong at biigroup.cn
Thu Aug 3 01:27:48 UTC 2017

Yes.

It would be better if there was a comparison between IPv4 and IPv6. But we only have IPv6 traffic.

In the initial setting ,there is a same group of probes using TCP as a comparison in case of routing problem or other network failure. But some probes I chose have some bugs sending DNS over TCP at a old version.

Do you guys have similar testing or reference of other's work providing quantitative result on this regard? I mean the degree of impact due to large response in IPv6 (or IPv4) network. I'm not sure the result I got (less than 1% misbehave) is a common sense or not.

Davey