[ksk-rollover] new root trust anchor confirmation

Wessels, Duane dwessels at verisign.com
Wed Aug 16 03:24:47 UTC 2017

Sameka,

That's the DNSSEC Debugger's trust anchor, not yours.

Unfortunately the Debugger only tests authoritative name server configurations.  It cannot test anything about your validating name server.

Per some previous emails on this list, you can run either 'rndc secroots' or 'rndc managed-keys' depending on your particular version of BIND 9.

DW