[ksk-rollover] Current status of KSK-RollOver?

Matt Larson matt.larson at icann.org
Thu Aug 23 13:44:55 UTC 2018

On Aug 16, 2018, at 4:39 AM, Rene 'Renne' Bartsch, B.Sc. Informatics via ksk-rollover <ksk-rollover at icann.org<mailto:ksk-rollover at icann.org>> wrote:

how are the chances to make the 10/11/2018 for the Root Zone KSK Rollover?

The ICANN staff on the root KSK roll project are working to provide the Board with appropriate information so they can make an informed decision. As for the chances of the rollover proceeding on schedule, it would be inappropriate for us to predict the ICANN Board's actions.