[ksk-rollover] Current status of KSK-RollOver?

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Tue Aug 28 08:37:55 UTC 2018

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 10:27:44AM +0200,
 Rene 'Renne' Bartsch,  B.Sc. Informatics via ksk-rollover <ksk-rollover at icann.org> wrote
 a message of 14 lines which said:

> I suggest a cooperation with big anycast DNS resolver operators like
> Cloudflare DNS, Google Public DNS, Quad9, etc. to publish their
> resolver IPs in the news as a fallback for end-users

I strongly oppose the idea of promoting big US data silos as an
alternative to the ISP resolver. (Also, while this is less important,
I think it would blurr the message to the users and create unecessary
FUD.)