[ksk-rollover] Current status of KSK-RollOver?

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Wed Aug 29 07:08:59 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I have been quiet for a while mostly observing, catching up with incredibly
well written documentation by ICANN team. Great work.

I wanted to chime in and support ICANN's decision on proceeding with the
plan of rolling KSK 11 October  2018 as planned. I have put my thoughts in
a blog https://www.kapany.net/blog/root-ksk-rollover - I want to be the
first one to congratulate the ICANN team for their hard work and dedication
on keeping Root Zone secure.

Best regards

Mehmet