[ksk-rollover] Concerns about KSK generation software quality.

Andres Pavez andres.pavez at iana.org
Fri Feb 16 21:25:41 UTC 2018

Hi Warren,
I appreciate your comments and also that you take time to look the code.
This is a very good discussion, so I have the following item/actions that we will implement based in your and others suggestions.

* For the ceremony key generation script: We will include a verification steps to check and read out the "keytag" and "keylabel" to ensure that the new key is not equal to the previous generated key.
* For the source code: We are in the process to start planning an upgrade in the software and components and definitely your comments will be included in a new version or release.

Thank you,
--
Andres Pavez
Cryptographic Key Manager