[ksk-rollover] Now publishing updated RFC8145 graphs and IP addresses of resolvers reporting

Matt Larson matt.larson at icann.org
Tue May 15 19:57:20 UTC 2018

We wanted to let everyone know that we've updated the graphs of RFC 8145 data we're receiving. In addition, as of today, we've also started publishing the list of individual addresses that are sending RFC 8145 data indicating they are configured with only KSK-2010 as a trust anchor. See this page for more information about both the graphs and the list of addresses:

http://root-trust-anchor-reports.research.icann.org

While the graphs show an "up and to right" trend in the number of sources reporting only KSK-2010, Wes Hardaker has done some excellent research and found what he believes is the source for many of these queries; more details are on that page, as well.

Matt