[ksk-rollover] Informal meeting at IETF 103

Yoshiro YONEYA yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp
Fri Nov 9 01:48:56 UTC 2018

Hi all,

The Chitlada 3 room seems to have audio streaming devices.
Cite from <http://ietf103.conf.meetecho.com/>

RTSP: <http://chitlada3.conf.meetecho.com/audio/redirect/rtsp>
MP3:  <http://ietf103streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf1036.m3u>

Can someone please turn on audio streaming devices?

--
Yoshiro YONEYA